3D modeler | Animator
Growing up I had a passion for filmmaking. Through the years I helped produce award winning short films. I eventually wanted to explore all aspects of film, including animation. Through my time at college I discovered 3D modeling and it quickly became a new passion. Since then I’ve strived to master the art of 3D.
3D Modeling – Hard Surface Modeling – Environment Modeling – Prop Modeling – Character Rigging – Digital Sculpting – Mechanics of Animation – Understanding of Topology – Texturing – Lighting – Shading
SketchUp – AutoDesk Maya – Zbrush – Blender – Lumion After Effects – Photoshop – Illustrator – Premiere Pro
Full Sail University – 3.78 GPA
Bachelor of Science – Computer Animation
September 2016 – March 2018
Stack Rock Group – 3D Modeler
September 2017 – Present
- 3D Model interior and exteriors from architectural Cad plans.
- Work with strict deadlines
- Create animated fly through videos of models to be used for marketing.
- Creating both photo realistic and stylized renders depending on the clients needs.
- Modeling both organic and hard surfaces assets